Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gems from a 4-year old

My Mom, Dad, Sister and 4-year old nephew visited us in San Francisco and while I hope to write more extensively about their visit, I wanted to relate one little nugget of Devin's experience here.

We picked Chelsea and Devin up from the airport on Saturday afternoon and were going to stop briefly back at my apartment to drop some stuff off before heading out to ride public transportation (cable car, MUNI trains, etc.). We came to the front door of our building, and I opened the door to let Devin into the entry-way, which happens to be a dingy, dimly lit, 8 foot by about 20 foot corridor leading to a flight of stairs. He took two steps in, paused, and said, "This is nice... Where's the living room?"

Ah, yes, that is the question...

No comments: