Thursday, April 14, 2011

What a difference a season makes

Wow, it's amazing how fast we changed from winter to spring here. My parents were visiting last week and there were a few blossoms and spring flowers here and there, but no leaves on the trees and basically, thongs were pretty bleak. This week, central park has just been exploding!! Blossoms everywhere, and today I noticed little green leaves popping out on all the trees. It's glorious and it's having a huge impact on my sense of well- being. I feel spring in my step, hopeful, excited about what the warm weather months will hold for us here. As I write this, I'm enjoying a lovely 60 degree afternoon in the park, listening to a great street performer and just feeling good about life.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: