Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Two posts in one day! (and pics)

Just got back from a fantastic run. Actually, it really sucked - my legs and hips really hurt right now. But the endorphins are definitely flowing and I feel really good about finally getting out and doing it. Now that it's dark at night, I don't get that fantastic view of the GG Bridge, but tonight I had a different treat - Christmas lights! On the rich folks houses. They were beautiful and really nice to see so much decoration. I had a feeling that San Francisco wouldn't really celebrate Christmas so much, seeing as how the city goes koo-koo for Halloween, which is sort of the antithesis of Christmas. But, I am happy to say that I have seen many Christmas lights and trees. Neil theory is that Christmas is well-loved here because it is such a big shopping holiday. I think he may be on to something there.

Well, the point of this post was pictures, so without further ado, here is our Thanksgiving fun:







































No comments: